- I am a healer. I care for others.
- My skill is my touch guided by my intuition.
- My knowledge is based on Eastern and Western science.
- Bringing balance to mind, body and soul.
- My name is Katharina (Kati ) Cahen, MLA, LMT.
- I am a graduate of the Oregon School of Massage.
- I feature a holistic approach to therapeutic massage:
- Arvigo® Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy
- Bodywork + Intuitive Energy Healing
- Bio-dynamic massage
- Spiritual Bathing
- Shamanic Guidance and Chakra Clearing
For clients interested in Energy work,
I offer but am not limited to:
- Pranic healing and Polarity Therapy
- Angelic Lemurian, and Dolphin Energy work
- I am a Reiki Master and can give attunements
I also offer grounding exercises, visualizations, Ho-oponopono ceremony, and chakra mandala paintings.
- Peaceful Pond is located in the
- Alberta Arts District
- my e-mail is:
- mobile: 971-246-3366
- My approach is both dynamic and individual, focusing on each person's needs, wants, and comfort level.
- Following an initial consultation, massages are performed in my comfortable, private, spa-like office - a quiet, dedicated room in my home.
- Peaceful Pond is a safe place, where we believe in equality, diversity and compassion for all: One Love.
- Initial session for Arvigo® Therapy:
- $180 / 2½ to 3 hours (Download Arvigo intake form here)
- Initial session for traditional massage therapy:
$100 for 60 min. (plus 30 min. intake)
$140 for 90 min. (plus 30 min. intake)